What's new

Is there a Slant with custom handle?

Hello gents,

I was wondering if any manufacturer or seller offers custom made handles with a Slant head?

I have looked and all of them are offering regular HD heads, but no Slant. Please let me know if you have any information on this.

Thank you.

If the Slant is a 2-piece razor, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to make a customized handle since the handle is permanently attached to the bottom plate. The most you could hope for is a custom knob like the Progress. 3-piece razors (like the Gillette Tech and I assume the Merkur HD) can have any handle imaginable due to being a separate piece.

If the Slant is a 2-piece razor, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to make a customized handle since the handle is permanently attached to the bottom plate. The most you could hope for is a custom knob like the Progress. 3-piece razors (like the Gillette Tech and I assume the Merkur HD) can have any handle imaginable due to being a separate piece.

Not difficult at all.
All you need is a donor razor.
Permanent is not the term I'd use to describe the slant handle, fixed would be more proper.
proxy.php

Top Bottom