What's new

is there a difference between the merkur hefty and heavy duty razor?

i was browsing different sites looking for where i should purchase my first merkur hd razor when i noticed that some sites dont even list the razor at all but instead have the "hefty comb" razor

is there any difference between the hefty comb razor and the hd razor?

i see thx

now all i have to do is decide on what blades to order and see if i can find the damn proraso shaving cream at target and the taylor witch hazel and an aftershave :(

any recommendations on which blades for a first timer?

randomtw said:
i see thx

any recommendations on which blades for a first timer?

I recommend that you PM Letter K on this forum and ask about sampler packs. He has them for sale. Then you can decide for yourself what works best.

randomtw said:
on the qedusa website it would be the merkur hefty classic correct?
If you are looking at the "Other Products Offered by QED" page, it would be:
"Classic" hefty Double Edge chrome razor #34C ($28.00)
If you want to be clever, from the home page click on the "Savile Row" range at the top, left of the page. Then click on the "Product Details" box for the SR-100. At the bottom of the page that comes up, click on the drop down at the bottom of the page and select "Razors". From there you can BUY the "RZ-115 Merkur Classic DE hefty #34C Razor " and have it in your market basket instead of having to type it into the comments portion of the order form at "Checkout". Good luck, ordering from the site is a REAL ADVENTURE!!

Top Bottom