What's new

Is there a cologne that smells like Pinaud Clubman after-shave?

My wife thinks Clubman smells just like Brut.

She hates it.

Damn.

But, she does like the Veg!

Funny. My wife loves Clubman but thinks The Veg smells like ****. A couple months ago I put some on and she walked into the room that I had put it on in about 15 minutes later and wondered why the room smelled like pee. She thought the dog had peed in there. Then yesterday she asked me if I had thrown out my bottle of The Veg. I'm actually tempted but I can't throw anything away. But I will repurpose the glass bottle I have The Veg in. The glass didn't mellow it out anyway. I'll probably put some Lime Sec or Citrus Musk in that bottle instead after cleaning it out.

if your clubman scent seems to be dying down, just splash a bit of water on your face. It works for me as a mid-afternoon clubman revitalizer.

Interesting. I may have to try that. But I do get a whiff of Clubman all day long when I faceturbate.

Funny. My wife loves Clubman but thinks The Veg smells like ****. A couple months ago I put some on and she walked into the room that I had put it on in about 15 minutes later and wondered why the room smelled like pee. She thought the dog had peed in there. Then yesterday she asked me if I had thrown out my bottle of The Veg. I'm actually tempted but I can't throw anything away. But I will repurpose the glass bottle I have The Veg in. The glass didn't mellow it out anyway. I'll probably put some Lime Sec or Citrus Musk in that bottle instead after cleaning it out.

To see an old post coming up and seeing topgumby being quoted from years ago.

I've read a lot of his excellent writeups on the Williams mug soap and pinaud clubman.

I see he was last online here in 2016.

Any idea of his whereabouts ? A search on the forum didn't reveal much !

Top Bottom