What's new

Is there a better smelling cream than TOBS Grapefruit?

I ordered some and....returning it! It’s not that its bad per say its just a little too....I’m not sure. Fruity and one dimensional for me? My wife’s comment was “smells too feminine”. I’m just an Elton College guy, through and through.

The best scented creams I have used are St. James of London. The scents are so strong they'd scent up my whole bathroom. And they are very unique as well. Their samples are totally worth a try. The only problem is that they irritate my skin. The next best scent that I have experienced was XPEC via a sample. By the time I wanted to buy a tub they had stopped making it.

Although i have better creams, my favorite cream scent ever was a TOBS make, Shave Shop. It's sadly discontinued but I really loved it. Don't ask me to describe it, that's not one of my strengths but it was gooooood!

Scent choice is very subjective personally I'm a fan of fresh colone scented soaps aftershaves and etd's as for Tobs my favourites are Jermyn street and lime zest

Tobs jermyn street...tfh sandalwood...2 of the nicest ones ive tried so far scent wise ...but i like cologne scents

TOBS has a lot of great smelling creams.
I liked them all except for Sandalwood.
Haven’t tried grapefruit yet, but it is on my list to try in the future.
Since you seem to like citrus, you may want to try Eton College sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom