What's new

Is the Tabac stick and Tabac soap the same hardness?

I have a Tabac stick and am planning to scoop a little dollop off and try to bowl lather it up.

If it is the same thing, I might get a puck instead of a stick next time I place an order.

Yep, the same. I ended up grating my shave stick and putting it in a bowl since it is easier to use when shaving my head. I found no difference in the two.

M

member 119848

Exactly the same soap.
This soap comes cheaper when bought in sticks. So if you like grating your soap into another container go for stick refills :001_smile

Excellent...Thanks guys!

I'm nearing the end of my stick and have to put my finger through the bottom to keep a pressure up on the stick in order to apply it, otherwise it just comes back down into the tube. It popped out the other day but I caught it before it fell in the toilet. Tabac is too precious to lose, so the rest will be bowl lathered in some way.

Excellent...Thanks guys!

I'm nearing the end of my stick and have to put my finger through the bottom to keep a pressure up on the stick in order to apply it, otherwise it just comes back down into the tube. It popped out the other day but I caught it before it fell in the toilet. Tabac is too precious to lose, so the rest will be bowl lathered in some way.

congrat's on your completing a stick of Tabac!
And you've been super efficient!
Now, time to replace with same!
Enjoy!

Top Bottom