What's new

Is razorbladesclub.com a vendor that can be trusted?

Hi,

Is razorbladesclub.com a vendor that can be trusted? They have affordable shipping and good variety to choose from, so I'm looking into them.

Tanks.

I've bought from them several times and never had any problems. Prompt and serious, fast shipping, affordable. What's not to like?
My last order from them was about three weeks ago.

I used them recently to build my own blade sampler, and also grabbed a box of Astra SPs. Very happy with their service. Low prices and free shipping if you buy at least 100 blades.

I've had great results from them. Until recently they were a vendor here. I guess they didn't see the benefit worth the cost.

Ordered just the one time, about 20 different tucks. The order was filled perfectly and got to the US quickly. Two thumbs up. :thumbup:

I used them recently to build my own blade sampler, and also grabbed a box of Astra SPs. Very happy with their service. Low prices and free shipping if you buy at least 100 blades.
Are you sure about free shipping?? The site says free tracking when you order more then 100 blades. Last friday I ordered 120 blades and had to pay €2,99 for shipping (with free tracking)

Are you sure about free shipping?? The site says free tracking when you order more then 100 blades. Last friday I ordered 120 blades and had to pay €2,99 for shipping (with free tracking)

Yeah, I'm sure. Your shopping cart should also sum up your total blade count and tell you how close you are. Did you order one of their sampler packs? It looked like those didn't count the number of blades when I checked.

I ordered 130 blades, receipt says "FREE tracked shipment", and I want charged any fees.

Strange. 1 pack of 5 Astra, 1 pack of 5 Gillette, 1 pack of 10 Personna and 1 pack of 100 Wilkinson. Maybe because it's 4 packs? I don't mind about the €2,99, it's still very cheap

proxy.php

Mine was a 100 pack of Astra SP and 5 each of voshkod, german wilkies, indian wilkies, GSB, RPL, Nacet.

Maybe they only offer the free shipping for certain countries. I'm in Norway.

Mine was a 100 pack of Astra SP and 5 each of voshkod, german wilkies, indian wilkies, GSB, RPL, Nacet.

Maybe they only offer the free shipping for certain countries. I'm in Norway.
Maybe. I'm in netherlands, but the parcel was sent from Germany last saturday.

About the free shipping debacle-on some of the blades they offer free shipping and for others you pay a modest amount. Rapira Platinum Lux ship for free for example while Shark Super Stainless and Diamonds Pro Excell ship for 3.99 USD.
So it depends on the blades you order.

Yes. As i have read, the owner is an Italian who lives in Sweden. I bought from them several hundred blades through our Amazon. The delivery was lightning fast.

It's not very fast but it's on it'way ;)
15 march ordered
Date Status
16.03.2019 Data Submitted
19.03.2019 Processed Sort Facility
20.03.2019 Arrived at destination country
So I guess they will arrive friday

Top Bottom