What's new

Is it really cheating?

I'm going to Disney World with the family tomorrow, and have decided to go sans DE razor, and bring the old multi blade cart along. My main fear is that the airlines could damage it. So, hopefully I do not have to turn in my man card for the week!

It's just shaving.

I used up the remainder of my Fusion cartridges traveling and then bought a big bag of single blade disposable Bic razors for that purpose. I still use soap and brush, which I had been doing all along when traveling anyway.

It's not a big deal to me.

"Cheating" implies that there are rules. The only rule that I can think of is "Do what works best for you.", which I think is pretty flexible.

No worries, it'll just be that much more enjoyable when you get back. Plus, you'll be in Disney World!!!! Forget shaving, enjoy the vacation!

aj

I'm going to Disney World with the family tomorrow, and have decided to go sans DE razor, and bring the old multi blade cart along. My main fear is that the airlines could damage it. So, hopefully I do not have to turn in my man card for the week!

Why would you?

Your face your shave. Period.

Is it really cheating?
Believe it or not referring to the "terms of use":
Paragraph b, Item 9.3 Should the owner/user of a high end stainless, or highly collectable vintage DE choose going to Disney World with the family tomorrow, and decid to go sans DE razor, and bring the old multi blade cart along, then they must contact copierguy and make arrangements to transfer said items immediately.
So what were you thinking of leaving behind?:001_smile

Last edited:
I have tried vacations without shaving. Not worth it for me, the wife complains about the feel, non-stop. She says it hurts her. I have tried using cheap disposable razors, not good shaves for me. I will NEVER go back to the multi bladed razors, to many ingrown hairs on the neck. I have tried a Hofritz travel, not impressed. I settled on a Gillette Travel razor with Personna Blue blades. This seemed to be an easy and smooth combination for me . I pair this with Prorasso Red cream Vie-Long horse hair, and pre shave oil.

Top Bottom