What's new

Is it ok to just post a review in general?

I for the life of me can't figure out how to post a review on here and I have a straight razor that nobody seems to know anything about that I bought and have information and opinions on. Is it ok to post a review to general?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
It would be better posted in the reviews section of B&B.

It takes a little learning to understand how the review section of B&B is organised but after your first review there, you will better understand.

It would be better posted in the reviews section of B&B.

It takes a little learning to understand how the review section of B&B is organised but after your first review there, you will better understand.
Someone told me to go to the top left menu and press reviews and then press add review but I don't see that. And they told me on mobile and I'm a desktop user.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Ok. I'll try and guide you through it in the desktop version.

Log into B&B. Click on REVIEWS to the right of the B&B logo. Click on Add item right side near top.

Select the category by scrolling down, in this case Straight Razors (Reviews) and click on it.

Enter a title. Enter a description but keep it very brief like one or two lines. Enter the item description (this is not your review text). Attached at least one image file .

Once all that is done, you will then be able to enter your full review.

Any further questions, just ask.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Your full review is entered in Leave a rating that is selectable after you have saved you title and description with image file.

Log into B&B. Click on REVIEWS to the right of the B&B logo. Click on Add item right side near top.

Select the category by scrolling down, in this case Straight Razors (Reviews) and click on it.

Enter a title. Enter a description but keep it very brief like one or two lines. Enter the item description (this is not your review text). Attached at least one image file .

Thank you

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Sure, why not?
Yes, but the review section (once you know how to use it) is much better structured for initial and follow-up reviews of the same item. It also allows comments on the initial review and any follow-up reviews.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yes, but the review section (once you know how to use it) is much better structured for initial and follow-up reviews of the same item. It also allows comments on the initial review and any follow-up reviews.
Yes. But If someone wants to post a review anywhere on B&B we ain’t gonna tell them no. We might move it. Or recommend a better place for it, like you did along with a nice tutorial.

If someone is frustrated just go ahead and post it. We’ll get it right eventually. No harm done.

Super helpful post!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Yes. But If someone wants to post a review anywhere on B&B we ain’t gonna tell them no. We might move it. Or recommend a better place for it, like you did along with a nice tutorial.

If someone is frustrated just go ahead and post it. We’ll get it right eventually. No harm done.
I agree. I am not saying "no", just where and why it would be better posted in the reviews section.

I and others had to learn the hard way. I am just trying to help.

Top Bottom