What's new

Is it just me or.....

has anyone else noticed that some of the best soaps getting reviews (SCS & Mamma Bears) are both made by women named Sue?

i know it takes a tough man to make a tender chicken, but does it take a tender woman to make great soaps?

Marty

htownmmm said:
has anyone else noticed that some of the best soaps getting reviews (SCS & Mamma Bears) are both made by women named Sue?

i know it takes a tough man to make a tender chicken, but does it take a tender woman to make great soaps?

Marty

I think it's great! Do you suppose the Nancy Boy creams are made by a "boy named Sue"?

Randy

htownmmm said:

Marty
And both very nice people!

rtaylor61 said:
I think it's great! Do you suppose the Nancy Boy creams are made by a "boy named Sue"?

Randy

Two points for invoking Johnny Cash. Although I doublt the man in black would care for the assocaiton.
Cheers,
Jeff

I think Rik has it - nice people who work hard to make good products.

I don't think the man vs. woman thing is relevant - see for example Willi G's products and Charles' QED line (both of whom I assume are men, but possibly just deep cover??).

What's shocking is that these people make products in thier kitchens (I know there's more to it, but you get my point) that work as well or better than those made by the big boys and at a fraction of the price.

The biggest problem for me is that they're both named Sue. I think one of them should change their name so we can keep them straight. :biggrin:

letterk said:
The biggest problem for me is that they're both named Sue. I think one of them should change their name so we can keep them straight. :biggrin:
We could call them Saint Sue and Mama Sue.:biggrin:

Top Bottom