What's new

Is it a slant

So my "slant" arrives. I look at it and it looks just like my HD. I can't see an obvious slant at all. I can't even imagine it. I look at the invoice and don't see the word slant. My question is "Is a slant quite obviously different from an HD or is the difference so subtle that one really can't see it?" Frankly, I think I have received a second HD by mistake.

The blade on a Slant is visibly angled. If you out your new razor up against your HD and can't see the difference, then it does indeed sound like you received a second HD.

Cheers,

I'm sorry to say but you got an HD. You can certainly tell the difference between the two. Send it back.

When you look at the "top" head of your slant, you should see a rectangle-on the HD, the "top" head is curved.

Marty

My slant is also noticable different from my HD. It's a significant difference. I think it's too noticable to be missed. I hope you get this problem straightened out. (No pun intended)

The seller ihas an excellent rep--I've e-mailed and I'm sure it will get taken care of--just a bit more waiting to try the slant.

I almost saw this coming. "Heavy duty with slant bar" is too easy to confuse. They should change the name to "Slanted bar Heavy duty"--that would stick out more.

Definitelly HD! I recieved Slant bar instead of my HD which I have ordered. But I fell in love with it immediatelly. Can you please PM me so I know where did you order from? (Is it the page where HD is 'razor 34' and slant 'razor 37'?). Let us know ...

So the slant arrives. I had ordered it from Lee--who was apologetic, polite, everything good about the mix up. In summary a good fellow--I'll order from him again.

In any case he offered that I keep the HD and he'd send me the slant. I suggested that he send me an envelop with postage and I'd send the HD back. In the end, my slant arrived--no envelop--I guess he really wanted me to have the HD as his gift for the mix up. In any case--he's very nice. Good to speak too.

Will let you know what I think soon. Definitely not the same as the HD--I can tell the two apart easily.

Top Bottom