What's new

Is It A Safe Bet That If Still Have Thick Hair At 45, You Probably Won't Go Bald?

Well good thing people tell me that I am very attractive in addition to having hair. I wouldn't want to be with a woman, who just wants me for my money.

The bottom line is this - you can have two guys with the same exact qualities - funny, good looks, money, whatever else - but one of them is losing their hair and ultimately going bald. She is picking the guy with the glorious hair.

Hell even in a job interview scenario where both candidates are evenly matched, 9 times out of 10, they are picking the good looking smart guy with hair for clients to see when they come to the office.

Short, fat, bald guys with good brains almost oozing out their ears can't get elected as president.

As far as women wanting me for my money, I'd like to have enough money to judge that for myself. Right now there's no danger of that.

Truth be told, my wife and I are a couple of kinda dumpy fat old people. We'd both better be happy with what each other has. Sometimes old shoes are the best.

+1 ... good barbers are hard to find, and when you get one, don't let them go.

I've been going to the same salon off and on for 10 years now. I've had a variety of barbers in that time, but for the last year or so, I found a really great one. So I always try and schedule my appointments for when she's on duty.

I pay $32+tip for a haircut. My friends all laugh when they hear how much I spend, but they have no idea how good a haircut can be.

I've been recommending this place to my friends for years, but I have yet to have anyone try it. Once they hear how much it costs, they are immediately scared off, and they try and get me to go to their place where they get a $10 cut. NO THANKS. I've had plenty of $10 haircuts in my time, and there's not a single one of them that I'd want to go back to a second time.

Even the $20 cuts at Hair Cuttery aren't that much better. Its always hit or miss as far as the results go, usually miss.

For $32, I know I'm getting a great service. Every single time.

hi there. I’m also in New Jersey. Can you tell me the salon you go to ? No one and I mean no one knows how to cut my thick hair.

Top Bottom