What's new

Is Floid aftershave nice?

You'll probably get lots of different opinions. But I own and love Floïd Vigoroso. I haven't tried the other kinds yet.

Love the Blue. Have tried most of the others (genuine, mentalado suave/vigoroso) which all smell very similar but i detected a hint of something that was not agreeable. I sold them off and kept the Blue. One of my top 3.

Yes! Vigoroso was one of my first "real" aftershaves and still one of my favorites. Just got a bottle of Black and love it, too.

I ordered pretty much all Floid options from Garry's, and like all of them ... some more than others.

My birthday is in a week, and I'm hoping for a bottle of Vigoroso .. my favorite of the bunch. Blue is pretty nice as well, but for me (on my face) pretty close to Aqua Velva.

Get the samples from Garrys, I ordered the blue based solely on the positive reviews here at B&B and don't like it it at all. The genuine however is excellent. Try samples before investing in a BIG bottle of something that you may not like.

I ordered pretty much all Floid options from Garry's, and like all of them ... some more than others.

My birthday is in a week, and I'm hoping for a bottle of Vigoroso .. my favorite of the bunch. Blue is pretty nice as well, but for me (on my face) pretty close to Aqua Velva.

I'm in the UK

Blue and Vigoroso are super-puper a/s, nice long scent!!! All in my rotation with Old Spice, Clubman , 4711 and Osage Rub.

I have Floid Blue and Suave and both are excellent.

By the way, there are three orange Floid aftershaves: Suave, Vigoroso and Amber

Top Bottom