What's new

Is Cella really that good?

Wait, so there's two versions of Cella right? The stuff in the container, and the brick? Is the brick a hard soap or does it have that "croap" consistency?

After a bit more than a year DE shaving with mostly Pre De Provence soap, and occasionally GFT Coconut cream, I've decided to try Cella...

Although most shaves I still can't get a perfect lather (even following Marco's Method), I'm very impressed with how well it works... Very slick, and leaves my face feeling amazing all day!

Is it the tallow? The few ingredients? Can't imagine how some of the most regarded soaps perform if Cella is just amazing so far...

I think it's the best, easiest to use, and the best value when you buy the kilo brick. I could have saved a lot of money on soaps if I had tried it first.

I did an exhaustive side by side comparison between Cella (brick) and the much more expensive ABC (hard soap) that included 14 consecutive shaves (7 cella/7 ABC) . My conclusion was that while ABC may have performed slightly better, Cella was very close, had more scent potency, and was off the charts from a value perspective. To be honest, had 14 fantastic shaves, but Cella won that battle.

Top Bottom