What's new

Is Barbasol not available in Canada anymore?

I have a question for my fellow Canadians, is Barbasol no longer available here? I've noticed in the past few months that it is nowhere to be found in the Toronto area, not even in Walmart or Shoppers.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Oh weird! I haven't been paying attention but I'll have a look... I don't have much experience/don't use canned cream at a speed fast enough to have used a great variety, basically still on my first can of barbasol (on a rec from someone here) and its honestly its good stuff (with good prep). I use it when I'm in a hurry.

I will keep my eyes peeled.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Update: just got back from a No Frills/Shoppers trip and no Barbasol at the two I went to either… the Gillette stuff etc was still on the shelves.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Oh yes, to be clear, I wasn't making any sweeping conclusions, just reporting whats in stock at those two particular stores.

Oh yes, to be clear, I wasn't making any sweeping conclusions, just reporting whats in stock at those two particular stores.
Thank you for looking, much appreciated. That's what I've seen as well, lots of Gillette, Nivea and a couple others but no Barbasol to be found for a few months, whereas I'd usually be tripping over cans of the stuff. Maybe I can track down a manager or two and see what's up.

lasta

Blade Biter
I called a friend.

P&G is in talks with Shoppers. From now on, they will only carry Fusion Hydra Gel.

Top Bottom