What's new

Is anyone stockpiling shaving supplies on account of the Corolla?

Lol! Yes! This is exactly why I have enough soaps and creams and blades to get me to 2030!

And I abandoned the Toyota thing after driving a ‘93 Tercel 100,000 miles. Only needed one water pump swap!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I had to stop driving for health issues. The best I can aspire to is one of these

proxy.php

Well, I missed out on the TP panic so I’ll have to find something different to treat my weepers ;). But seriously, I just ordered some Superior 70 Bay Rum. I can think of worse things to disinfect with. Rubbing alcohol is nonexistent in my area.

I have between 100-150 straight razors, most of them shave-ready.
And enough soap for 10 years, given that I only shave once every 3 months or so these days.
So no, I'll not stock up on shaving supplies. I did stock up on coffee beans though. Can't take any risks there !!!!

+1! Probably closer to a year or so!! :a29: :a29:
Out of curiosity, I did a quick count of my supplies. 33 ish de/see, a couple or three are user grade. The rest new or nos. 10 straights, 3 wecks, 100 ish se gem blades , a couple packs of injectors and hair shaper blades, and about 650 ish de blades. 2 MWF pucks, a tabac, 2 Mike's soaps, 5 of pucks of Williams, a stick of arko, a newish Stirling Mita, and about 10 aftershaves, lol . Good for a bit.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Out of curiosity, I did a quick count of my supplies. 33 ish de/see, a couple or three are user grade. The rest new or nos. 10 straights, 3 wecks, 100 ish se gem blades , a couple packs of injectors and hair shaper blades, and about 650 ish de blades. 2 MWF pucks, a tabac, 2 Mike's soaps, 5 of pucks of Williams, a stick of arko, a newish Stirling Mita, and about 10 aftershaves, lol . Good for a bit.
That Arko will last forever: it reproduces by fission....

I'm probably stocked up through the mid 2050's if worse comes to worse. ;-)

A few soaps and blades that I really like have gone out of production causing me to the find remaining inventory and hit the "buy" button until the feelings of apprehension abated. I sleep on these baubles at night like Smaug on his pile of gold.

But it didn't have anything to do with current events.

Top Bottom