What's new

Is a case or cover for the RR GC razor a standard when buying, added by the seller ???

I can see that some buyers receive covers when buying a razor ... is this the norm or the exception ??

I believe they give out the leather pouch / Case with the purchase of their SS razors (GC, Mamba, BBS)
I received one when I purchased the GC but not with the Mission.

I just bought a very nice GC .84 from member 'Mempho' and he graciously included a RR pleather pouch which will come in handy when traveling.

Didn’t get one with my Hawk V3OC or BlackHawk V2. The V3OC is stainless, so maybe it has to be stainless DE?
Like wise I've got it with all the GCs, the Wunderbar, the ss bbs but not with the hawk v3 oc, but it was included in one of the other v3hawks. They dont commit on their website that it comes with a leather pouch, so maybe it's at their discretion?

My razors ordered from Italian Barber were sent in a leather pouch. Recently ordered a GC .68 from a third party, unfortunately I didn't get a leather pouch with it.

None but the IB will include the
leather pouch with the GC razor.
I’ve bought three different GCs from three different EU shops.
None of them came with the leather pouch.

Bought two razors directly from Italian Barber, last year: 1) a GC .84-P with a Barber Pole handle; and 2) an RR Old Type with a Bulldog handle. The GC .84-P came with a leather case:

full

Top Bottom