What's new

iPhone 4.0 Problem

I updated 3GS to 4.0 with none of the issues expericenced by many others. However, this morning (I upgraded last week) my music (iPhone's iPod) loads then returns back to the home screen. Anyone have any idea how to fix this. I tried turning the phone on and off many times to no avail.

Thanks is advance.
Dave

Last edited:
Instead of simply turning it on and off, did you hold down the power and home buttons for a bit until you got the power down slide button on screen? I don't have many problems with the iPhones I've owned (have a 4 now, too :smile:), but this straightens them out 99% of the time. If not, you might want to connect it to iTunes and reset it.

Instead of simply turning it on and off, did you hold down the power and home buttons for a bit until you got the power down slide button on screen? I don't have many problems with the iPhones I've owned (have a 4 now, too :smile:), but this straightens them out 99% of the time. If not, you might want to connect it to iTunes and reset it.

+1; hopefully that solved the problem.

My 4G problem is worse than yours :tongue_sm: I'm not eligible for an upgrade until August, and, I refuse to drop ~$700 to get it early. CURSES!!! :angry:

I tried holding the on/off and home and it didn't work. I will reset it when I get home tonight. Mike I have to wait until may for a new phone.

Top Bottom