What's new

Iotn 7/17/06 - 7/23/06

This is my indulgence tonight. Great stuff. I steep 2 heaping teaspoons for an hour in a big 16oz mug, very relaxing.

proxy.php

Drank This right now while reading/posting on B&B;
View attachment 1117

Some info from globalbeer.com:

JOSEPH is a WIT, a real Wheat-beer. It is brewed from SPELT. Spelt is "poor-man's wheat". Spelt is a very old member of the wheat family.
New interests in health-food are reviving the demand for Spelt. The fruity, slightly acid taste of a real WIT-beer is here present, and it is enriched by an exclusive taste and aroma, that you don't find in any other WIT-beer.
The color is yellow, and cloudy, because of the nature of the beer (Wit, unfiltered) and the refermentation in the Champagne bottle. It is a very light and refreshing beer, 100% natural, brewed along the finest artisanal Belgian traditions. Maybe the only spelt-beer in the world.

Roll the bottle before opening!

FOOD-COMBINATIONS: It is a very light and refreshing beer, for 100 % natural, brewed along the finest artisanal Belgian traditions. Seafood and Salads.

No photo tonight (SWMBO is off someplace with the camera) but I'm about to enjoy a nice cold Kilkenny and a fine Romeo Y Julieta cigar. This, my friends, is relaxing.

Went out the the garden this evening and picked a nice red pepper, some parsley, and some cherry tomatoes. A few minutes later: garlic shrimp!
IMG_2511_1_1.JPG

Note the toasted garlic chips on top. :drool:

Scotto said:
Went out the the garden this evening and picked a nice red pepper, some parsley, and some cherry tomatoes. A few minutes later: garlic shrimp!
IMG_2511_1_1.JPG

Note the toasted garlic chips on top. :drool:

It's 8.45 in the morning ant that has made my mouth water!

Top Bottom