What's new

Iotn 7/10/06 - 7/16/06

SWMBO is working an evening shift today and I am getting ready to enjoy the following...

proxy.php

How can I go wrong with this combination (an Irish beer and a Cuban cigar)?

NMMB said:
SWMBO is working an evening shift today and I am getting ready to enjoy the following...

proxy.php

How can I go wrong with this combination (an Irish beer and a Cuban cigar)?

The beer was good... the cigar was better... now, that I've given up cigarettes I am going to have to make sure that cigars do not become a habitual thing (though, this is my second cigar in about a week!).

A few fingers of Elijah Craig bourbon over a big chunk of ice. Let melt for a few minutes to dilute and enjoyed while letting my French Green Clay/DaVinci water mask dry. A nice way to wind down the evening after the wife and baby fall asleep. Sorry, no pic :)

NMMB said:
The beer was good... the cigar was better... now, that I've given up cigarettes I am going to have to make sure that cigars do not become a habitual thing (though, this is my second cigar in about a week!).

Very nice, well in the spirit of summer, I opted for a gin and tonic and a 1998 Bolivar Corona Extra! :biggrin:
Cheers, DJ.

'round these parts, I am famous for my grilled fajitas:
full

Of course the peppers (and hot peppers) were from my garden. Not shown: grilled flour tortillas, sour cream, and lots of Corona's. Yum.

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch said:
Have you tried quesadillas on the grill? They come out great.
Haven't tried that yet - sounds great. I have a fantastic black bean and corn quesadilla that I have to lock in a safe with a Bengali tiger guarding it or the local fauna eat them before they hit the plate. I'll have to try it on the grill.

Scotto said:
Haven't tried that yet - sounds great. I have a fantastic black bean and corn quesadilla that I have to lock in a safe with a Bengali tiger guarding it or the local fauna eat them before they hit the plate. I'll have to try it on the grill.

Are you going to spill the beans on the quesadilla? I'm itching to get out the grill this weekend.

A nice swim with the neighbors in their pool, then after putting the boys to bed my wife and I retired to the den with a cool mojito, and savored the day. . .

No picture, but whipped up some huevos rancheros for dinner tonight. Used the serranos from my garden - yikes they are hot this year! :c17:

Top Bottom