What's new

Invent the Worst Shaving Cream Scents

Cat farts. Doesn't happen often but when it does........GAK!!

Hi,

We have this loving little girl cat, Skeezix. She loves to nuzzle your neck. And, she has the softest fur ever, and is a short hair oddly enough. So, there she is nuzzling and purring and then this silent but deadly fart escapes - right up your nose! Yowza! So pretty, so cute, so loving and - so stinky!

Our favorite saying is: Don't squeeze the Skeeze!

Here's another one: Pig Poop. As is what everyone loves to spray on the fields around here in the spring. Fermented Pig Poop!

That black goo in the bottom of a corn silo comes to mind. Don't go in to get some as it will kill you pretty quickly. It uses up all the oxygen making its' stinky self.

And, having been a firefighter for 20 years, there is the worst smell of all. No one can come up with a worse one than this one. And, I won't come right out and say what it is. But, y'all can put a little thought into what it is.....

Stan

Hi,

We have this loving little girl cat, Skeezix. She loves to nuzzle your neck. And, she has the softest fur ever, and is a short hair oddly enough. So, there she is nuzzling and purring and then this silent but deadly fart escapes - right up your nose! Yowza! So pretty, so cute, so loving and - so stinky!

Here's another one: Pig Poop. As is what everyone loves to spray on the fields around here in the spring. Fermented Pig Poop!

That black goo in the bottom of a corn silo comes to mind. Don't go in to get some as it will kill you pretty quickly. It uses up all the oxygen making its' stinky self.

And, having been a firefighter for 20 years, there is the worst smell of all. No one can come up with a worse one than this one. And, I won't come right out and say what it is. But, y'all can put a little thought into what it is.....

Stan

Firefighter for 5 years. I know EXACTLY what you’re referring to unfortunately. [emoji2961]

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Fiend

Hi,

Stan
Skeezix doesn't resemble this does it? :)

Formally introducing the fall 2020 special scent: Trail Tail. Trail Tail's scent profile was cultivated exclusively from the many thru hikers who successfully trekked the 2,200 mile Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine. A particularly hot & humid summer has made this our most potent scent profile yet. Trail Tail is being released exclusively in our triple milled soap.

We are also proud to announce a limited run of Beards of the Backwood Beard Oil. We purchased the exclusive rights to over 100 unkempt and unwashed trail beards. Each beard has been naturally aged for 5+ months on the Appalachian Trail. We've blended the concoction of oils and solids into a signature oil that is sure to keep your manly mane hydrated and reeking of unadulterated virility.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Papermill. If you've been downwind of one, you'll understand.

Grew up 10 miles from one. When the wind set from that quarter, the locals would comment on "The Green Smell." As a budding cultural scholar I once asked why it was called that.

"They make paper. Money is paper. That's the smell of money around here." Makes a certain backhanded sense to celebrate it because it means jobs for the locals.

There's a kraft mill about 20 miles south of here. Driving past it is like going back to my childhood.

But I wouldn't want to shave with it.

O.H.

Back in the late 50s there was this street walker in
NYC..................... That would be a good name for a shaving soap, street walker.

8/19/42

Top Bottom