What's new

Introduction

Hi all,
I've been wet shaving for about 10+ years, have lurked on this site on and off over that span, but have just officially joined the forum. Thanks to all the members who I've learned so much from. I never thought _shaving_ would one day become a hobby of mine, but here I am with all of you:)

All this said, I've been using the same razor (EJ89) and brush (EJ best badger) since the very beginning. I've changed blades more frequently:) Now I'm ready to re-tool my kit and have found this forum extremely helpful for honest advice and suggestions.

Thanks for having me,
Richard

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hi all,
I've been wet shaving for about 10+ years, have lurked on this site on and off over that span, but have just officially joined the forum. Thanks to all the members who I've learned so much from. I never thought _shaving_ would one day become a hobby of mine, but here I am with all of you:)

All this said, I've been using the same razor (EJ89) and brush (EJ best badger) since the very beginning. I've changed blades more frequently:) Now I'm ready to re-tool my kit and have found this forum extremely helpful for honest advice and suggestions.

Thanks for having me,
Richard
Welcome to the family, Richard!

Top Bottom