What's new

Introduction To Wetshaving Video, Part 2: Lathering

Nice job, I look forward to part 3.

As of right now the only suggestion I would make is to perhaps put the section about what products are available and where to get them at the end. I am just thinking that if someone wants to watch a video about shaving they will want to see the actual lather and shave first, then find out where to get the stuff. :001_unsur

LOL...the lathering episode made today's "YouTube Top Favorites" list! Just barely anyway...#98 out of 100.
:lol: :badger: :shaving: :a29:

Nice work on the video Mark :thumbup: . After watching that I realised that I wasn't holding the brush by the base of the bristles when applying the lather to my face... and I reckon that's something that I wouldn't otherwise have picked up on for quite a while, being totally new to all this wet-shaving lark :biggrin:

Great video.

I think I've been holding my brush by the base, and perhaps pushing too hard. I'll have to check this out on my next shave...

Thanks for putting these videos together Mark! I'm looking forward to the third video.

-Ted

ted said:
Great video.

I think I've been holding my brush by the base, and perhaps pushing too hard. I'll have to check this out on my next shave...

Thanks for putting these videos together Mark! I'm looking forward to the third video.

-Ted

So tell us why we should hold the bristle base instead of the handle?

-Warr

It helps keep the inside of the brush from drying out and builds a better lather/water mix.

--Mark

fatt_tony said:
That's funny, my cat likes to jump up on the sink while I am shaving too.

Always keep cats out of the bathroom. They tend to use the bath as a toilet..... :9898: !

grayparatrooper said:
Nice video very well done i learned quite a bit from it. Do you have a link for your shaving vid or have you not done it yet?
Still working on it. Hope to have it up in a couple days.

--Mark

Top Bottom