What's new

Introduction from Maine

Howdy everyone, BeechRidge here. I’ve been a licensed barber for 5 years in the state of Maine. I’ve been lurking here for years and look forward to posting my pieces from my vintage barber & shaving collection. Nice to meet you!

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your collection. Lots of knowledge here in case you run into anything new/different.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Welcome aboard! I love Maine. When I was living south of Boston I had a job interview at UMaine Machias, on the coast way up on the New Brunswick border- as far as you can go. My wife came with me for the 2 day visit. On the way home I was telling her how good I felt about the interview, & that they could very likely offer the job to me. "Would you take it?" she asked. "I dunno. I'd have to think about it," I replied. She was silent for a moment and then she said "Well just understand that if you do take the job the commute is gonna be a ***** for you."

They offered the job. I turned it down.

Welcome aboard! Love your state, have been coming up to BoothBay Harbor for over 15 years. Hoping to get to visit this year if COVID calms down.

Welcome aboard! I love Maine. When I was living south of Boston I had a job interview at UMaine Machias, on the coast way up on the New Brunswick border- as far as you can go. My wife came with me for the 2 day visit. On the way home I was telling her how good I felt about the interview, & that they could very likely offer the job to me. "Would you take it?" she asked. "I dunno. I'd have to think about it," I replied. She was silent for a moment and then she said "Well just understand that if you do take the job the commute is gonna be a ***** for you."

They offered the job. I turned it down.
I must ask, who interviewed you? My cousin Kay has been there for many years.

Nice to have you share your expertise and knowledge, welcome aboard! Vintage shave gear photos and info will be greeted with joy as well!

Top Bottom