What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

$lucky.jpg

I got confirmation on #7. The pipe is gorgeous and thanks for all of the hard work guys. From the pictures it really looks like a bargain for the price (cost, not His Royal Dudeness).

I got confirmation on #7. The pipe is gorgeous and thanks for all of the hard work guys. From the pictures it really looks like a bargain for the price (cost, not His Royal Dudeness).
It looks like a real bargain for the Price, too. :thumbup:

I keep looking at the pictures of it, and I can not wait to get this pipe. It's my 1st B&B LE pipe. I've only been on board since 2/16.

It took one email transaction to know we had our man, he nailed it from the start and even went above and beyond with the Sue Moore tamper offer. "Price"(the squid killer, not the cost)had a lot to do with this, when I was about to throw my hands up, he was the one that remembered this awesome pipe maker named Larry-somethings or another. One email later and a doomed project had legs again. 73 mountaineer was there for moral support, and the ever constant companion Jim was never short on advice: I both hate and love these projects, but this years has been a pleasure. I hope you all love it, the concept was mine, but all the talent and work goes to Paul. He really stepped up to the plate on this one, I can't thank him enough.
Thanks to all involved for making this happen.

Top Bottom