What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

I'm on the "x of x" side of the fence.. I'm not sure I've ever seen a numbered limited edition without it. While the wait can be excruciating, it makes the box opening that much sweeter.

:) I appreciate the thought, but nothing will recoup finances from buying a house fast enough for me to be in on this sweet pipe. It's ok, I've resigned myself to that.

Been there and done that, my friend. If that's the case, I will adjust my preference to the X of X format.

Congrats on the home purchase by the way!

:) I appreciate the thought, but nothing will recoup finances from buying a house fast enough for me to be in on this sweet pipe. It's ok, I've resigned myself to that.
I'm out this year myself. I received an ultimatum from SWMBO on pipes for this year. I got caught charging some baccy just before this announcement hit.

I'm out this year myself. I received an ultimatum from SWMBO on pipes for this year. I got caught charging some baccy just before this announcement hit.

I got caught too, so I just bought my wife a new embroidery machine. Now I have a good $600 on account for baccy. :lol:

I got caught too, so I just bought my wife a new embroidery machine. Now I have a good $600 on account for baccy. :lol:

Nice move. I did a similar maneuver with my wife. I think it is called misdirection? Distraction?

"Hey Honey, look at that over there!"

"Oh! That's nice"

Mission Accomplished.

Nice trade! Hope you have a riding mower! :001_rolle

The list of expensive things we need to purchase after we purchase the house is really the reason I can't go in on the LE this year. We do not own many many things we'll pretty much have to buy within months of moving in. A lawn mower is on that list... as is a refrigerator, living room furniture, and so on. lol

The list of expensive things we need to purchase after we purchase the house is really the reason I can't go in on the LE this year. We do not own many many things we'll pretty much have to buy within months of moving in. A lawn mower is on that list... as is a refrigerator, living room furniture, and so on. lol

I remember those days, Dustin. I don't envy you. We just made a huge transition to Germany last year. I know your pain.

I know that pain. I still haven't bought a dining room set, because I always just eat in my kitchen's breakfast nook. When I first moved into my house in January, I had this huge list of stuff that I needed to buy. Now, I've calmed down, and am just taking my time. It helps that I'm single though... lol

Thanks Price, Paul is following this thread and is planning to do the "x of x" as that seems to be the majority, but if the poll shows otherwise he'll be happy to oblige. Of course he can't stamp and ship until the final tally is known. He did say the crafting is underway! We are at 14 pipes so far. I'd love to see it get to 20, but it's only been a week so far.

Great work to all involved! Although I think Mr. Tinsky has done an outstanding job to date it is nice to see a change in gears.
As for me, I'll be sitting this year out due to having way to many pipes already but I will live vicariously through your posts.

Great work to all involved! Although I think Mr. Tinsky has done an outstanding job to date it is nice to see a change in gears.
As for me, I'll be sitting this year out due to having way to many pipes already but I will live vicariously through your posts.
Shame!

Lovely stuff Jason. I just realized that I hadn't come and posted in your thread to say thanks for all of the hard work.

You guys are in for a treat!

Top Bottom