What's new

Introducing..... the Badger & Blade Essential - Prototype.....

V

VR6ofpain

Correction, do you need someone to purchase a proto for evaluation? I have a Paypal account with funds to dispose of! LMK

I feel it best that any new product get field tested thoroughly. However, you do need multiple opinions from as many testers. Also, varying experiences will work well too. With that in mind, I am new to site and to the world of DE shaving........So when shall I expect the brush???? :wink2: :biggrin: :drool:

I too am anticipating the release.

hoselayer

If anyone who has this brush also has a SR 3118, or can comment, how does it compare in density to the 3118, more or less dense? My 3118 is about midway between my brushes with the least and most dense lofts so it would be a good reference. Thanks.

If anyone who has this brush also has a SR 3118, or can comment, how does it compare in density to the 3118, more or less dense? My 3118 is about midway between my brushes with the least and most dense lofts so it would be a good reference. Thanks.

Um, unless I've misread something, I believe Joel is the *only* person with one of these, since it's a prototype and still in the design phase.

Significantly more dense. Significantly. I'm not very impressed with the SR3118.

Top Bottom