What's new

Introducing Shield Titanium Artist Club Razors

We received a shipment of Shield Artist Club razors today in both the Matte and the Polished finish. These Titanium razors are designed by Taibo (Mike) Song and produced in small batches at his friends machine shop in Guangdong China. These razors are suitable for all beard types and all experience levels. While efficient enough to produce a two pass BBS shave with a Feather Professional blade, it is an extremely smooth shaver that should not be feared by anyone.

Approximate Dimensions:

Razor Weight: 71g

Stand Weight: 60g

Handle Length: 90mm

Handle Diameter: 13mm

Outside.gif
Shield Polished PP3.PNG

Last edited:
Looks nice but a Single? If I am going single, it is going to me my straight razor (weekend fun). But a bet many will smile with this nice titanium tool (china??)...BFX

Looks nice but a Single? If I am going single, it is going to me my straight razor (weekend fun). But a bet many will smile with this nice titanium tool (china??)...BFX
This gives you as close of a shave as you would get with a straight without the honing, stropping, oiling and risk of losing a piece of your lip.

Yes China but not in some large factory or sweatshop. These are made in a small family owned machine shop and are machined to very tight tolerances. There are fine craftsmen all over the world and this one happens to be in China.

Top Bottom