What's new

Introducing bobsrazors.com

1577743395239.png

Hello everyone, I am a new member of the B&B vendor forum. I would like to introduce myself and my website to anyone interested in straight razors. For over 15 years I have operated a full time, home based (in Hendersonville, Tennessee) straight razor sales, restoration and honing business. With an appropriate amount of machine tools, the straight razors I sell are most usually restored from "like new" to "better than new" condition. My experience is that I have restored and honed over 6,000 straight razors. A detailed description and photos of each razor for sale, are provided on my website, bobsrazors.com I also provide straight razor restoration and honing for others. Complete details are on my website, bobsrazors.com or contact me by e-mail at, [email protected] or call me from 9 AM until 9 PM CST at 615-826-0174.

Here are a few photos of the many razors that are for sale on my website.

1577743935411.png

1577744143417.png

1577744326643.png

1577744416717.png

I sent Bob a brand new Boker King Cutter to hone and he did an Excellent job in a timely manner. He, also, kept me informed on receiving the razor and when he shipped the razor. I recommend him Highly.

When I started out Bob was very helpful. Bob restored my first ever razor and he made it look brand new he is the best restorer I have ever come across.

I also purchased many razors from bob and they were all exactly how they were described.

When I started out Bob was very helpful. Bob restored my first ever razor and he made it look brand new he is the best restorer I have ever come across.

I also purchased many razors from bob and they were all exactly how they were described.
Hello Gary, it's been a while. Hope all is well with you. You have come a long way over the years. I have seen your youtubes on honing, etc., They are tops. Nice to know your still out there and in the razor community.

Top Bottom