What's new

International TOBS Week

Hmm... I might be a bit oversensitive to TOBS Lavender, I've felt a minor tingling sensation in my cheeks before while using it, but today I decided to combine it with another thing that my cheeks complain a bit about, an atg pass... This is quite an unpleasant razor burn I acquired... guess that's a bad combination that must be avoided in the future :p. (I almost never do an atg pass since it's good enough without it :p, but today I wanted better :p...).

Edit: It could be that I should have changed blade before this shave, it could be the villain... Maybe not all is lost :p.

Last edited:
Maybe try across the grain. I can't do against the grain either, but I make do with a diagonal across the grain pattern.

To those who love the Eton College, give the St James a try. I'm not sure which one I love more!

Maybe try across the grain. I can't do against the grain either, but I make do with a diagonal across the grain pattern.

I often do, works well then, no burn. But don't get BBS then and my soon enough I begin to show signs of stubble :p. But CCS is good enough for me :) (Darn, all these abbreviations :p)

Damn you TOBS! Every time I think I know my order of preference I pull out the next one and it seems like my favorite.

Today I went full sandalwood. Bar soap in shower, super lather with cream and soap, AS, and Col. I'm feeling damn fine.

Top Bottom