What's new

International Coffee Day Contest

A sweet chocolate coffee to go with your hot coffee:
proxy.php

Ah. didn't realize there were two different contests. I don't spend a lot of time in the soap forum. Besides, coffee scented soap wouldn't really be my thing. I like coffee, and I like soap... just not in the same bowl.

Ah. didn't realize there were two different contests. I don't spend a lot of time in the soap forum. Besides, coffee scented soap wouldn't really be my thing. I like coffee, and I like soap... just not in the same bowl.

I'm with you there. If I went to shave with coffee scented soap before I'd had my coffee I'd end up drinking my lather. Yeah, I really am that out of it before my first cuppa.

I personally think it would be awesome to have coffee scented soap. I bet the bacon scented soap one from SCS would pair nicely with it. :thumbup1:

All we need is scrabbled egg sent soap and we are all set. Eggs and bacon with coffee Lather. That would be one heck of a shave... :biggrin1:

Hear Ye!
Hear Ye!
:a50: We have a winner!!
:a50:

And the winner is...

drumroll please...

sip, sip...

:popc:

KcHighLife

proxy.php

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shove that nasty Kona klone aside to make room for...
Actually...
Your Fresh Roast :wink: might be better than the prize. :lol:

Congratulations!!!

Someone will be in touch to arrange for delivery of your prize shaving soap and prize coffee.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Congrats KcHighLife!!

... but I can't believe today's Syngent bribery lunch of 2 coffees, homemade squash/apple soup, pork chops, BBQ thai chicken, beet, potatoe salad, pelau and a fresh papaya smoothie didn't work for me :lol:

It was the papaya,... soured the deal for you. Thanks for lunch and coffee though

Congratulations Kc

Top Bottom