What's new

Interesting Travel Tech set.

Hey all it's been a while since I've posted but I bought this interesting Gillette Travel Tech set and I wanted to see what everyone thought.

It appears to be a 46-50 gold tech top with a Milady Decollete tech handle also in gold.
It came with soap and brush containers that turn to extend.

I love my Tech razors and have many of their variations including the different 4 piece variants but I've never run across this combination before. I searched and couldn't find another example. Anyone seen one before?
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I bought the same exact set, except the case doesn't have the side "ears". The set I have is gold and looks unused.

I saw that one!

There's a million different sets out there, put together by retailers, not by Gillette. The Tech was a popular razor for travel sets, even the regular handled ones.

proxy.php

I saw that one!

There's a million different sets out there, put together by retailers, not by Gillette. The Tech was a popular razor for travel sets, even the regular handled ones.

proxy.php
Definitely a ton of travel sets out there though most have the short ball end handles. I thought the most interesting thing about this set is whatever company put it together ordered that uncommon handle from Gillette.

It looks like it's not a Frankenrazor if Sammy1 has the same combo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom