What's new

Interested in Atomic G Shock.good online vendors?

I am thinking about purchasing my first G Shock, preferably an atomic version, but not sure if there is a good online vendor (aside from Macy's, Target, Kohl's, etc).

I bought my son's from Ebay. I don't recall the vendor, but I just kept looking at everyone's feedback until I found one that I thought was reputable, and shazam....bought a watch :) Good luck!

I bought my solar atomic GW6900-1 off of amazon.com under $100 shipped to canada. What model are you looking at?
Johnny

Last edited:
The newer version of mine (AWG100-1A) now comes with a foofy red hour hand, but is 50 bucks less at Amazon than at Kohls, with free shipping. AWGM100-1ACR

The newer version of mine (AWG100-1A) now comes with a foofy red hour hand, but is 50 bucks less at Amazon than at Kohls, with free shipping. AWGM100-1ACR

I really don't know which model I like; I think I will go to kohls to try on and then to amazon/ebay for purchase.

aww man there was just a GW4000D-1A on sale in the hobbyist/vendor classified section...looks like its sold already

I've got the GWM5600. It's on the far left in this photo.

$my G-Shocks 2.jpg

I like the classic G-Shock watch style, rugged yet still allowing you to pick your golf ball up out of the cup without removing your watch. I got it on amazon 3 years ago. Still runs perfectly and resets every night. I believe it has been replaced by the GWM5610.

Top Bottom