What's new

Installed A Bidet Attachment

I've been wanting one and we're planning on having a contractor redo our master bathroom. Would it be worth it to have them install one professionally? Plus, I had to share this as my youngest daughter (30) and I both find this sketch HILARIOUS.

I've been wanting one and we're planning on having a contractor redo our master bathroom. Would it be worth it to have them install one professionally? Plus, I had to share this as my youngest daughter (30) and I both find this sketch HILARIOUS.
There are plenty of bidet attachments that one can easily install themselves. If you plan to rip out the toilet and put in a toilet with a built in bidet, well, you know your own skills and limitations.

There are plenty of bidet attachments that one can easily install themselves. If you plan to rip out the toilet and put in a toilet with a built in bidet, well, you know your own skills and limitations.
I missed part of your OP. If a contractor is redoing the bathroom, and it includes a new toilet, I would definitely have the contractor install a toilet with a built in bidet.

Top Bottom