What's new

Instagram?

Hi all,
I'm fairly new to these forums and to DE shaving.
Just wondered if anyone here is on instagram, and also whether there were any recommendations for people or threads to follow on ig. I've seen a few pictures with a badgerandblade hash tag, but wondered what else people here follow.
Cheers
Sean

I tend to use IG for promoting my work/website, so I follow other photographers, primarily Sony Artisans Jason Lanier and Marc Weisberg.

I only use Instagram for checking out tattoos, National Geographic, cycling, and family photos and such. B&B offers the most comprehensive shaving coverage anywhere, IMO. I do enjoy IG, though. It's a very visual medium.

Obviously for my photography, but I also use it for putting up little guitar vids. Sort of an online resume for both I guess. It's landed me paid gigs on both, and I've found some musicians and a great vocalist, so it is a useful little tool, though I think popularity on there is dying a bit. 'Punky.Dudester'

I have an Instagram account for my razors and another one for guitar stuff. But I don’t really play guitar much anymore.
shaving_story for razors
a_string_story for guitar stuff.
Add me and send me a hello!!

On there for both razors and guitar stuff; you can search for hashtags for things you’re interested in, go to the search and just start flicking thru photos, when you find one you like, check the person out. If they’re interested, hit the follow button.

I follow a lot of sludge bands, razor companies, brushmakers, stuff like that.

Top Bottom