What's new

Inquisitive wife?

Good morning all.

Just caught my wife going through my shaving den! She said “I’m just seeing what you already have as I know you wanted a few extras for Christmas!”

A9AD27AA-B22F-4EEC-AF09-3D213A6F70AD.jpeg

Jason

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Good morning all.

Just caught my wife going through my shaving den! She said “I’m just seeing what you already have as I know you wanted a few extras for Christmas!”

View attachment 1551289
Jason

Jason, you have a really carrying and loving wife. You are a very lucky man dude. Because of the life I've lived, the concept of someone else putting you ahead of their own self interests is foreign to me. I am thankful to know that your wife literally breaks the mold, and shows that in some walks of life, humanity is still a thing.

Congratulations to both of you!

I did that to my wife one year with her makeup. I went through her makeup bag and bought duplicates, since I know she has certain tastes for that sort of thing. Then I filled her stocking with makeup she uses and she was flabbergasted and kept saying "how did you know to buy this?"

Jason, you are truly blessed to have such a caring wife and I assume she would say the same about you.
I am thankful that my wife takes an interest in my shaving hobby. She reads my daily post and knows the guys on the threads I frequent.
You might hint that you need another "accessory" shelf.
BTW, you are much more organized and neater than I am!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
It looks like your shaving cabinet is too full to accept additional items. Perhaps you should ask your wife for a bigger cabinet.

Shaving cabinet tool full? I'll fix that, fill it up some more so it can't even fit the thin fiber of a single strand of hair. Why? Cause I gotta!

Latest shave den cabinet photo taken today...
proxy.php

Would you believe I have 250 more Wizamets under the sink? Oh yes, I like me some Wizamet steel umm hmm. :tongue_sm

Because I am a hobby photography, sometimes I get excited about doing low light shots. I think this is the first low light photo I have posted on B&B. The lighting was only provided by a single light source, a powerful 3W LED night light, produces 25W equivalent light. I like the way the light casted on this one. So, camera on tripod, no flash used. Do any of you also like the look of this low light shot? It tickles the shutter bug in me. lol

proxy.php

I think I got enough blade to carry me through another year, what do you think? Naaa, gonna have to buy some more, why? Cause the AD never subsides, it only increases. Must have more! HAHAHA 🤣

Top Bottom