What's new

Innokin mvp 20w

Using one for 3 days vow and im impressed. Bought it instead of a newer Vamo when mine bit the dust. Can anyone point me to a starter RBA good for a fat fingered noob and any pointers to keep it in good working order other than dont drop it.

What kind of RDA you looking for? I am guessing you want flavour over clouds, as the mvp 20w only fires down to 1ohm. There are lots of great RDA's out there: Magma, Veritas, Plume Veil, and so on.
To keep it in good working order... don't drop it as you said. Keep the contacts clean. And don't spill juice all over it :lol:

I've got additional questions for you.

What are you using on top of the MVP20 now, and what do you think of it?
Are you open to dripping every so often or do you need a tank?

To keep it in good working order... don't drop it as you said. Keep the contacts clean. And don't spill juice all over it :lol:
Not to mention a clear work area, those little screws can disappear quickly if they are allowed to escape.

Right now im using a Kanger 3ts its a decent tank i also have a iclear 30b. ive rebuilt coils for my tanks even though they are not technically rebuildable but im looking for ease of use and a good size deck. Cloud chasing is secondary to flavor.

Right now im using a Kanger 3ts its a decent tank i also have a iclear 30b. ive rebuilt coils for my tanks even though they are not technically rebuildable but im looking for ease of use and a good size deck. Cloud chasing is secondary to flavor.

I agree with these guys and would lean toward the Magma RDA then. The juice well is pretty decent, the deck is easy to build on and it definitely has great flavor.

I run a veritas and a plume veil 1.5 as my first rda setups, the wife runs an aqua v2. I do all the building and found all three pretty Ez to work on. The aqua gives you multiple run options. We both use the innokin mvp 2.

Top Bottom