What's new

Innokin Itaste VV V3 owners/vapers

I recently purchased an Innokin Itaste VV V3 because I have loved my Innokin MVP2 so much. It's much smaller, but I get the same vape as my MVP2. Now I love my MVP2 because it's charge lasts for days, but it was too heavy/bulky for me to carry around in my pocket at work. The Itaste VV V3 seems to have solved that problem exceptionally well. The charge lasts me my whole work day, and I just charge it up when I get up in the morning. I use the Itaste 16 clearomizers that came with it and my MVP and have had zero issues with it. I haven't branched out into other tanks, because I'm a firm believer in if it works for me, no need to chase something better. (If only I could establish that philosophy to my shaving tools, I'd be much less poor.)
I just wanted to hear from others out there that have this unit and what their thoughts are of it.

I looked into box mods and the MVP2, but I don't vape very much. I got into it as a means to help quit smoking cigarettes and it worked great. I generally vape when I feel I can no longer resist the urge to smoke. Slowly and surely my need to smoke has been dwindling.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have not tried them. I am a Provari lover when using a VV/VW MOD. I usually pair that with a Kayfun when not dripping. I have great things about the I taste though.

I have not tried them. I am a Provari lover when using a VV/VW MOD. I usually pair that with a Kayfun when not dripping. I have great things about the I taste though.
The VV V3 is really a great thing. As I've said it combines the versatility of my MVP2 with the size of something like an EVOD. I use it anytime I am going to be someplace that the larger mod is not good for, (at work all day the MVP2 is too large/heavy to have in my pocket.). It really is the best of both worlds for me in those situations. If I'm at home or driving, I use my MVP2.
(I have also heard great things about the Provaris, but in the end; the Itastes won out for me for all they provide.)

I dont have one of these. I do have an Itaste SVD. I like it but its big and heavy like a light saber. I would be open to try one of these when I am not using my mech. (which is very rare these days)

Top Bottom