What's new

WTB Injectors

Hello fellow Sissies (members of the Society of Injector Shavers),

First of all I'm located in Italy so keep it in mind if you only sell CONUS. I'm aware of the high shipping rates.

I'm looking for the following injector razors, plentiful in the States but hard to find in Europe:

- PAL Adjustable
pal_adjustable.jpg

- Schick G4, aka "Schick 66" preferably with the silver hammered head (not mandatory)
schick-66-type-g4.jpg

- Schick L6 AKA the Schick Easy Rider razor (yellow handle)
schick-easyrider-type-L6.jpg

If the seller is also willing to sell a type E in good conditions or to part (sell) with some "chick" blades it would be greatly appreciated because buying from the big river.com from Italy is extremely expensive.

Thank you for you time and

Happy shaves!

Romano

Hello fellow Sissies (members of the Society of Injector Shavers),

First of all I'm located in Italy so keep it in mind if you only sell CONUS. I'm aware of the high shipping rates.

I'm looking for the following injector razors, plentiful in the States but hard to find in Europe:

- PAL Adjustable
View attachment 1554490

- Schick G4, aka "Schick 66" preferably with the silver hammered head (not mandatory)
View attachment 1554477

- Schick L6 AKA the Schick Easy Rider razor (yellow handle)
View attachment 1554492

If the seller is also willing to sell a type E in good conditions or to part (sell) with some "chick" blades it would be greatly appreciated because buying from the big river.com from Italy is extremely expensive.

Thank you for you time and

Happy shaves!

Romano
Do not have those , I do have the L1 Type 1 1967to 1972,and L1
type 2. 1972 to 1982 and a full pack of Chick blades you can have.
By the way ,is that Cardinal Richelieu in your avatar?

Last edited:
I don't actually have a lot of duplicates myself. Have you tried Etsy? They have quite a few international sellers. I just bought an Apollo razor from a lady in Greece and the shipping to Hawaii was quite reasonable. Many of the US sellers will also ship internationally.

Do not have those , I do have the L1 Type 1 1967to 1972,and L1
type 2. 1972 to 1982 and a full pack of Chick blades you can have.
By the way ,is that Cardinal Richelieu in your avatar?
Thank you Jarhead I have a white L1 type 1 and a Schick II that is pretty much a Type 2.
As far as the avatar that's my ugly face modeled over the Cardinal bust with a funny phone app :out:

I don't actually have a lot of duplicates myself. Have you tried Etsy? They have quite a few international sellers. I just bought an Apollo razor from a lady in Greece and the shipping to Hawaii was quite reasonable. Many of the US sellers will also ship internationally.
Hello Whiterook! I constantly browse through Etsy and Ebay. The problem is they still haven't upgraded their policy and they arbitrary add a custom fee (22% VAT + import duties) on both the item price and shipping costs) without detracting the US VAT. That makes a $30 razor cost me around $75 or more shipped and have to pay VAT twice. Italian regulations allow me to import up to $99 duty free if I buy from other shops (Maggards for example) or privates.

Thanks for your offer Aussie :ouch1: but I haven't fully understood what you have for sale, a L and a? Which L, regular L?
l0a-jpg.1064225

I already have a couple of those but you have some variants other than black and white I might be interested.

I don't have the Pal but I do have the other two. Just not going to part with them, Sorry. I feel these razors are not easy to find. It took me a while to get them. Good luck with your search. I hope you find what you want.

Thanks for your offer Aussie :ouch1: but I haven't fully understood what you have for sale, a L and a? Which L, regular L?
l0a-jpg.1064225

I already have a couple of those but you have some variants other than black and white I might be interested.
I didn't know there was more than one kind of Shick L. My other Shick is a G model with a lovely butterscotch handle.

I didn't know there was more than one kind of Shick L. My other Shick is a G model with a lovely butterscotch handle.

Yes @aussie , there are at least 17 known variants of the "The New Schick Injector Razor" commonly known as "Type L" produced from 1967 to 1984 :a46:

Yes @aussie , there are at least 17 known variants of the "The New Schick Injector Razor" commonly known as "Type L" produced from 1967 to 1984 :a46:
Oh true? I had absolutely no idea. I did see some with soccer balls on the end and others. Must have been a lot of promotional models?

That was a gear shift knob! Here are a few that can be found in the US.

I've added a few since this photo was taken.

Your beautiful 1972 Canadian L2 with the olive green handle, for example :001_wub:
That purple-blue handle is a beauty too, but I think the most collectable is the first one with the "Eversharp" on the head, produced only for three months in January/March 1967.

Your beautiful 1972 Canadian L2 with the olive green handle, for example :001_wub:
That purple-blue handle is a beauty too, but I think the most collectable is the first one with the "Eversharp" on the head, produced only for three months in January/March 1967.
You have a good eye! They were packaged thusly.
Screenshot_20220727-074811_eBay.jpg

That's quite a collection of Type L's.

Do you have a favorite or two? By favorite, I mean shaving efficiency and comfort in the hand.
They mostly shave the same, because the heads differ little. I like the handle on the Grip, but my favorite is the International Silver. A bit more weight.

Luckily I have found the Schick 66 thanks to our fellow member @Tanuki .:ouch1:
Still on the hunt for a Pal Adjustable in nice conditions.

Top Bottom