What's new

Injectors--which is YOUR favorite?

I really like my Type G and prefer it to my Type E. I have a Schick adjustable as well but haven't tried it out yet (too many razors lately).

That's a beautiful Type D, Closecut. That mirrored table looks awfully similar to one I see on eBay quite a bit that is always displaying gorgeous razors :001_cool:

Injector blades are their own type, and can be found several different places. I think I've seen each type get some praise, specifically the Schicks.

What are the recommended blades that go with these?
Unless you find some vintage blades you only have two current options, Schick or Personna. The made in China Schicks are available at Amazon and some online vendors and they can also be found at various independent/mom and pop drug and grocery stores. Personna quit supplying injector blades to retail stores a couple years ago but they can be purchased at a couple medical supply sites www.tedpella.com and www.emsdiasum.com

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I prefer the Adjustables, have tried nearly all of the models, from the Repeaters on up through the N (haven't ever found an O to try, :(). My experience is that they generally are progressively less aggressive after the Type E's (the adjustables being the exception naturally). But as mentioned they are fast, as someone said they are like cheating .. and the price is usually right on most

What is the best way to dispose of used injector blades? Will they fit in those little razor containers that have the slot in the top?

What is the best way to dispose of used injector blades? Will they fit in those little razor containers that have the slot in the top?

They fit in blade banks, or most of the injector blade cases have an area to put used blades as well.

PS. I am eating an Arthur Bryant's beef sandwich as I type.

They fit in blade banks, or most of the injector blade cases have an area to put used blades as well.

PS. I am eating an Arthur Bryant's beef sandwich as I type.

Well played. I hope to make it up to the Brooklyn one soon.

Thanks So Much, Yes That Is My Mirrored Table~~ Love Those Vintage Pieces To Reflect On All Angles.. If There's Any Flaw's Its Out There:}

Top Bottom