What's new

Injector twin blades - retail stores in Japan?

I tried to search, but was unsuccessful. I have a trip to Japan coming up and am interested in knowing where to look for injector twin blades for sale. Does anyone know how common they are on the shelf, what store, or what they sell for? I am envisioning picking up a nice supply while there, but realize they may be hard to find or more expensive than I can buy them online. Surely someone here knows or has experience.

I still see them around from time to time. Some supermarkets have them, large DIY/homestores have them. Store names differ in different areas, though. Up here Piago (supermarket) and Kahma homestores have them, I think. I mean, worst case you could get them on Amazon Japan and ship them to your hotel. A quick search tells me around 1700 yen for a pack of blades. Not sure of the exchange rate, sorry.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

I still see them around from time to time. Some supermarkets have them, large DIY/homestores have them. Store names differ in different areas, though. Up here Piago (supermarket) and Kahma homestores have them, I think. I mean, worst case you could get them on Amazon Japan and ship them to your hotel. A quick search tells me around 1700 yen for a pack of blades. Not sure of the exchange rate, sorry.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
As of today, that is $15.64.

Was in Japan a couple of months ago. I saw the twin injectors in some of the larger stores that sold personal care products; not corner stores. Less so in the smaller areas but up to 50% in bigger places (my sample size of Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto). If you are near a Tokyu Hands store, you can definitely find them there.

Was in Japan a couple of months ago. I saw the twin injectors in some of the larger stores that sold personal care products; not corner stores. Less so in the smaller areas but up to 50% in bigger places (my sample size of Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto). If you are near a Tokyu Hands store, you can definitely find them there.

Awesome, thanks. I'll be in Tokyo for a while, so shouldn't be hard to go find a Tokyu Hands store if I don't stumble across them otherwise. By any chance, did you notice the price? If not, I'll find out when I get there and post back.

Awesome, thanks. I'll be in Tokyo for a while, so shouldn't be hard to go find a Tokyu Hands store if I don't stumble across them otherwise. By any chance, did you notice the price? If not, I'll find out when I get there and post back.
Can't remember pricing. But don't remember thinking of them being a bargain. Also don't remember thinking of them as expensive.

I also remember finding some in a Tokyu Hands. Certainly cheaper than having them shipped to another country, but I don’t think they were dirt cheap.

They’re a very fine blade, though, and I doubt you’ll ever find them cheaper (and guaranteed authentic) than IRL Japanese retail. Next time I’m over I intend to buy quite a few.

Top Bottom