What's new

Injector razors.

Hey guys.
I'm thinking about adding an injector razor to the collection. Have any of you had good luck using the schick or pal branded injector razors.
Clayton

I love my Injectors! So far I've tried a D, E, G, I, and M series and have gotten consistently fast and easy shaves with the Pella blades in each. If I had to pick a favorite at this point it would be the E for closeness. I have a shave quality Pal Injecto-matic on the way, but I've haven't tried a Pal yet.

This has been one of my favorite reference pages lately.

http://www.safetyrazors.net/schick/schicktech.htm

I have a Type E injector coming in and I also have a type I injector currently. I bought both because I thought they looked kinda cool, shaved with it once and it was good, however I prefer the DE. I will be keeping around an E that I have already as it was my grandfathers but I may be willing to part with one of the others if you are interested.

I got an injector of my great grandpa's the other day...found some shick blades at the local grocery store....man oh man, that thing is a shaving machine. In fact i shaved with it this morning. I love it. Def. worth picking one up.

Thanks guys.
I really appreciate all the information. I'm definately gonna get one.

Clayton

i really hope you´re the seller, not the buyer, i think its brass, not gold and i picked up one for around 10 bucks,

I'll cast another vote for the E type Schick injector; they give a nice shave and they travel well, too.

Best Regards

Graham

i love my injectors, i have the fallowing, E, I, J and a gillette Injector razor, and i want to try those heafy personna injectors, they look like the merkur vision Injector equivalent

BTW, the ted pella blades. horrible, not with 50 cent, let alone the 4,95, i heard a rumor about feather injector blades, is that true ?

I forgot to add that I also have a Gillette Injector, like Aevum, and I prefer the shave it gives over most of my Schick's. Even though the Gillette is mostly plastic and has a seemingly too long handle it is the most comfortable Injector to shave with I have and almost automatically finds the perfect angle, especially on the neck with an up stroke. The major fault I can find with it is it feels and looks cartridge like. It is fun to shave with though, so fun that more than 50% of my shaves the past three weeks have been with one.

proxy.php

My first wet shave razor as a young buck was a Schick injector. I used it all the way up until 1994 or so. Too bad I chucked it!!

I thought you could not get blades for one any more.

I thought you could not get blades for one any more.

I got my bades from Ted Pella surgical supply but Schick and possibly PAL still make blades. I think Feather also makes one that just needs to be modified a bit to fit. There seem to be quite a bit of old stock still left like some of the twin blade Injectors which give an interesting shave.

i still want to try one of those hefty personna injectors, i just how they arent as bad as their blades,

I have recently lost TWO bids on Pal Injecto matics. I got busted at the airport last week with a TECH in my carryon, the guy said it's a weapon. I said, it is a Safety razor. He didn't buy it and made me remove the blade. So it looks like injectors are the travel razor for us business travelers.

I have two Shick injectors, a 66 which I want to keep in great shape and the gold repeater, which is really cool but there are better shavers. So, I am also looking for a good quality shaver.

Top Bottom