What's new

Injector razor blades

Hi I recently got a supply 2.0 single edge razor and was wondering what are the best injector blades available on the market. If you can tell me the best new ones as well as the best NOS stocks to look for on the auction site . That would be great thanks !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chinese Schicks are great blades. They can often be found in local drugstores such as Long's/CVS and on Amazon. The only NOS I have tried are the Plus Platinum and they just may be a mite sharper than the chicks.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
The Made in China "Chicks" are the choice in contemporary production (there is only one other, the Personnas, which are substantially less expensive). Vintage Plus Platinums are the bomb, both sharper and considerably longer-lasting, as are Personna 74's, but the latter are getting near impossible to find ..

I've had my Supply about a year now and I am very pleased with it. You want to get the angle right or you may experience irritation or bleeding. They have some good how-to videos on the Supply website and their customer service is very good. I seem to be getting along fine on the two dot plate.

Thanks ! So far I just have the supply blades . What are you thoughts on the NOS super chromium blades ?

I see lots of new schick injectors on the auction site . I assume those or the Chinese made ones ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use both the Chicks and Personna blades and both work well for me, but the edge to Chicks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Chicks are the only ones I have tried in my Supply 2.0 after having it for a couple months, with very good results. At least from the posts I saw, they seemed to to be more commonly recommended than the Personnas. They are readily available for a reasonable cost on Amazon. Take your time to figure out the right angle, but the Supply is a great razor.

In my opinion, the best current production blade for Schick Injector razors is the Chinese made Schick blade.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

I got a number of NOS injector blades. None are better than the Schick Proline B-20. But I can't say how they'll perform in a Supply razor.

Top Bottom