What's new

Injector Razor advice

I'm wanting to get my first injector razor. What brands should I look for? What is the usual price range for an injector razor in excellent to near mint condition?

also, what's a good brand of razor blades and where can I obtain them?

L, N and E class are the most common, a E class is a it agressive, they all go from 10 to around 40-60 dollars, those are the Schick manufactured ones, there are also persona and gillette manufactued ones, the gilletes usualy go for 15-20, and the personnas can reach 50 if in NOS or NIB status, the most expencive injectors, the japanese only Type O can reach 100 or more on the market,

personaly, i found the schicks to be the best, if you want to test run one, avoid the "collectors" status razors which are way over priced, i think i saw a adjustable injector going for $162, which is plain madness, dont spend more then 10-15 + shipping,

$162 for an adjustable Injector... Someone got jibbed. I bought mine for no more than $45 delivered to Australia in case and top condition.

I have several old and not so old injectors. My favorites are the very old, short-handled Schick (cheap on ebay, and they clean up easily, so don't worry too much about tarnish) and the Pal adjustable. The Shicks, if you're not worried about a case and old injector cartridge, should be under $10, the Pal with its metal finish is more, about $30.

Top Bottom