What's new

Injector curiosity?

I am curious about injectors and interested in trying them. I have a feather artist club shavette therefore I have feather professional blades, I am wondering if there are injectors that would take those blades or perhaps the kai blades that several recommend. Thanks for any info!

I have an Artist Club shavette and Feather Pro Blades.

The Pro blades won't fit the vintage Schick injectors without modifying them to make them shorter.
I think some modern injector like razors (like the Mongoose and the cobra razors) use the Artist Club blades but,
I don't have these razors so I can't verify.

Injectors are great razors...I use the Feather Pro blade in my injectors ..Two seconds cuts them down..Injectors are great razors with standard injector blades anyway the Feather Pro does transform them though...If you want to use a Feather Pro Blade in an Injector buy a later one as they would suit that blade better...Other than that just try an injector Sir...The early ones are generally more aggressive and later ones milder as a rule of thumb...:thumbup1:

Billy

The Feather Pro blades are too long to fit an Injector razor unless, as Billy said, they are modified by cutting a bit off of them. They do fit the Cobra Classic and King Cobra which are similar to an Injector in form and in use, but load differently than an Injector (except, perhaps, for the Type D and early Type E Schicks). They also fit the Mongoose, which loads and shaves like a three-piece DE razor, but with a single edge.

That being said, any current or NOS injector blade will fit any Injector razor, and when used properly, their shaves will not suffer by comparison with the Cobras and Mongoose. After all, a BBS is a BBS, no matter which razor and blade you are using.

Yeah I was just hoping to find an option where I only have to buy one kind of blade lol. The cobra and mongoose are way too expensive for me as well.

Top Bottom