What's new

Injector Blades

I buy mine from Amazon and the local Long's drugstore. I hear you can buy Peronnas in bulk from Ted Pella but I personally have not done so.

B20 Schick Prolines from Rakuten in Japan , if you are ok with buying in bulk can be had under 40 cents per blade shipped.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think it worked out to around 70 cents per blade the last time I bought the Schick. The Peronnas are on Amazon for eight dollars and change for 20. I like the Schicks a little better, but both give good shaves for me.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Injector options are limited, and opinions are shared always with YMMV. I'm not a B-20 fan, they are ok but no better than the basic Chicks. The Personna's from various sources are way cheaper, relatively, but for me not sharp enough. Someone will be by soon to recommend buying double edged injector blades offshore, but I've found those not so effective (clogging)

My humble 2 ¢ is try the Chicks, if they shave ok & last (likely) don't fall down the rabbit hole.

Injector options are limited, and opinions are shared always with YMMV. I'm not a B-20 fan, they are ok but no better than the basic Chicks. The Personna's from various sources are way cheaper, relatively, but for me not sharp enough. Someone will be by soon to recommend buying double edged injector blades offshore, but I've found those not so effective (clogging)

My humble 2 ¢ is try the Chicks, if they shave ok & last (likely) don't fall down the rabbit hole.
What are those called and where can I get them?

I didn’t realize those were Chinese. They don’t seem to be all that inexpensive. Any idea how many shave a person generally gets from a blade?

I've gotten as many as 20 shaves from one injector blade.. and i'm in the low numbers for the SISSIES members who get many more.
I would suggest Walgreens, Pharmapacks, CVS or another major drugstore.
or go to Pasteur's in NYC.... lots of other goodies to buy.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I get about double what I get on a DE blade with an injector, more with one of the premium NOS blades, but those now mostly cost more than the Chicks. I've not seen injector blades in any of the big box chains, just at my local independent, which is being swallowed by one of the big ones shortly I understand

The Personna Injectors aren't as sharp, but are considerably cheaper say $18 for 60x using Amazon as the example https://www.amazon.com/Taconic-Shav...jector+blades&qid=1567642067&s=gateway&sr=8-5

I can count on 15 to 20 good shaves out of a modern Schick blade. At that number of shaves, the cost per shave is close to equaling DE blades.

I get about double what I get on a DE blade with an injector, more with one of the premium NOS blades, but those now mostly cost more than the Chicks. I've not seen injector blades in any of the big box chains, just at my local independent, which is being swallowed by one of the big ones shortly I understand

The Personna Injectors aren't as sharp, but are considerably cheaper say $18 for 60x using Amazon as the example https://www.amazon.com/Taconic-Shave-Injector-Razor-Blades/dp/B07VQPFK68/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=schick+injector+blades&qid=1567642067&s=gateway&sr=8-5
Thanks

mmexport1572536847993.jpg

mmexport1572536853630.jpg

You can cut the AC blades, it's easy and funny.
You can get cheaper blades and more brand choices.

Top Bottom