What's new

Injector Blades

teamacacia said:
Can anyone point me to a place to get injector blades, please?
Hey Todd,
CVS usually has some ASRs... The magazines leave something to be desired in terms of ease of injecting a new blade, but with a bit of careful twisting you can master it..

Ron,
Are the CVS blades good? I am assuming that not all injector blades are made equal, much like DE blades being different from one brand to another.

teamacacia said:
Ron,
Are the CVS blades good? I am assuming that not all injector blades are made equal, much like DE blades being different from one brand to another.
The CVS blades are fair. Price and convenience have a lot to do with that assessment. I have to really work to get a great shave with an injector. Requires a great deal of touch & cut and blade buffing. This performance could be the result of using a 65+ year old razor and these particular blades..:mellow:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Those CVS blades rip the living crap out of me. The Schicks are far better.

ouch said:
Those CVS blades rip the living crap out of me. The Schicks are far better.
I knew they had a certain je ne sais quoi. They are far less expensive, and as I said before, conveniently available whereas I can not necessarily say that for the Schicks..

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I agree. Any port in a storm.

Fortunately, I can get the Schick's locally for $5.39- not altogether unreasonable, I suppose. I wish I could go back to the 6 buck per 15 pack no-names, but they just don't work for me.

ouch said:
I agree. Any port in a storm.

Fortunately, I can get the Schick's locally for $5.39- not altogether unreasonable, I suppose. I wish I could go back to the 6 buck per 15 pack no-names, but they just don't work for me.
What model injector are you using with those high dollar blades?

Top Bottom