What's new

Inexpensive handle for Fatip Piccolo?

Well he did say inexpensive in the title. 50 Dirham is $13.61.

By the way... @1Cal

Personally I prefer the Moroccan dirham since I spent about a year in Morocco and Spanish North Africa.

But 50 dirham is only $5.35 on the official exchange (though you could always find someone at the souk who would give you a better rate)

374076A0-AA77-4473-AD12-C639A08D3750.jpeg

I was in Rabat when King Hassan died and went to the funeral and since I was an American and I had a nice camera someone assumed I was foreign press and I got to bypass the long line and had a great view of the proceedings.

And now back to the regularly schedule discussion on handles 😉

Try a centre punch handle; all you need is a M4.5x0.75 tap for the Fatip. This is a 3-piece idea which doubles as a travel handle.

I love my Fatip Picollo The cap screw is small but you always wrap silicon tape aroud the screw and any handle will fit. I find that my IKon bull is already a good fit but not perfect

This is a handle made for
a friend’s Roedter 1909 .
The Roedter 1909 shares the same weird M4,5x0,75 threading with Fatip razors .

Just wanted to hop on and say the Merkur 1904 handle fits my FaTip Piccolo head like a charm! It's probably not going to be a solution for OP given the 1904 is about as short and thin as the Piccolo handle, but add it to the list of handles the FaTip head is compatible with.

Have been using this frankenrazor for about six years now as my go-to for when I haven't shaved for over a week.

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but I just tested the radio knob handle that came with my RR GC on my FOCS and Schone heads and the handle fits without an issue. I see no reason why the other handles from RR wouldn't work and maybe someone who has more can confirm it. I have a Lupo DC in it's way with the barber pole handle and as soon as I get it I will try it as well. I was going to buy one of the Yaqi handles, but since this one works and the barber pole will probably work as well I see no reason to buy a Yaqi. My Schone came with a Piccolo handle, which I hate with passion. Probably the worst razor handle i've ever used.

163826897_2950575755221034_1915809281010192594_n.jpg
163853062_2950575751887701_7759830686030504945_n.jpg

Keep in mind that there's a slight difference in the thread in some of the Razorock handles and some might not work with Fatip. For instance, my radio knob handle fits perfectly, while my newly arrived barber pole handle doesn't and I just saw a video made by a Russian wet shaver that uses his barber pole handle on his Fatip razor. It might be a good idea to contact someone from the Italian Barber website and ask them if it's possible to test if the handle fits.

Top Bottom