What's new

Indulgence of the Night 8/14 - 8/20

After talking to Charles(QED) about Italian food, my mouth has been watering for it.

Tonight's Dinner:

Meatball sandwiches and pizza bread

The Gravy was made with fresh garlic, onion, basil, crushed red pepper, and SanMarzano tomatoes imported from Italy:
full

full

I can't take credit for it though, my girlfriend created these masterpieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 oz. bone in rib eyes, dusted with my special Cowboy rub (I wish I could quit you, steak!), grilled to medium rare perfection. . .

accompanied by sauteed ****ake and oyster mushrooms with garlic and thyme. . .

and a chopped romaine and spinach salad with fresh tomatos (is there anything better this time of year than a warm fresh tomato???), and topped by my homemade bleu cheese dressing.

Oh. . . . .my. . . . goodness.

TraderJoe said:
but, what kind of peanut butter, and what jelly? and the bread....? :lol:

Lets see... 365 All Natural Creamy Peanut Butter from Whole Foods, Smuckers Red Raspberry Preserves, and Pepperidge Farms Whole Grain bread.

fuerein said:
Lets see... 365 All Natural Creamy Peanut Butter from Whole Foods, Smuckers Red Raspberry Preserves, and Pepperidge Farms Whole Grain bread.

nice! the 365 pb is good stuff, but have you had the Whole kids pb? it too, is delicious...very creamy. Goes great with celery.

My indulgence for Saturday was 1 tbone steak, pink in the middle. Mashed potatoes, salad, steamed asparagus, 12 budweiser long necks.

Top Bottom