What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/31 thru 11/06

Greetings Poetry Lovers,
No, it is not Percy Dovetonsils.. Just setting up the thread for this week's indulgences! So bring 'em on. Anyone see any blu cheese-stuffed olives anywhere?:confused:

Tonight the Bombay Sapphire reserves are low, so it's a martini with Belvedere (I thought I'd give Ron a little scare on Halloween), and two citrus olives.

full

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's a Stoly Vodka Gibson on the rocks night! I really enjoy the Ritz de Paris Escoffier Onions. Otherwise, why drink these things? Right?:mellow:

Scotto, I've never tried their barley wine, but I think their regular beers and their gin are absolutely fantastic. They definitely rate tops in my book for both categories.

I was recently in Pahrump Nevada to do some shotgun and pistol shooting. They have a winery there, and I stopped by and took the tour, and picked up some of their Creme Sherry (along with some Cab).

I think it's a really good value, and has a fantastic, subtle, walnut taste to it.

full

(I'm too lazy to snap a pic, so I pilfered one from their website).

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever reliable Old Grandad, Martini and Rossi Red, and Agnostura Bitters with two long-stemmed maraschino cherries... Manhattan on the rocks. No snack? Roughing it.

Nick said:
Scotto, I've never tried their barley wine, but I think their regular beers and their gin are absolutely fantastic. They definitely rate tops in my book for both categories.

The arrival of Old Foghorn every year is to be looked upon with great anticipation. Deep malt notes offset by a haunting hoppiness. I serve it in a big brandy snifter to really enjoy the aroma as it warms up. Try it - you'll love it!

Ever reliable Old Grandad, Martini and Rossi Red, and Agnostura Bitters with two long-stemmed maraschino cherries... Manhattan on the rocks. Snack crackers too!:tongue_sm

Top Bottom