What's new

Indian Old Spice re formulation

Hello everyone. New guy here . I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed a change in the Indian old spice original scent . I’m a big fan of the vintage old spice products and love the smell of “original “ weather it be vintage or the Indian version. I recently bought a couple of bottles of old spice original from rubicon laboratories in India and it seems the scent has been changed to the same as what we get here in the U.S ... has anyone else experienced this ?

Rubicon is nothing like old MCPL formulation. Latest formula is pretty high on peppercorns and alcohol sting. Scent stays solid for much longer than vintage Indian. However I find new formula much more powdery and vanillaesque towards the end.
I'd take old stuff any day over new indian formula.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Rubicon is nothing like old MCPL formulation. Latest formula is pretty high on peppercorns and alcohol sting. Scent stays solid for much longer than vintage Indian. However I find new formula much more powdery and vanillaesque towards the end.
I'd take old stuff any day over new indian formula.

+1

So what is MCPL ? Are there two manufacturers of old spice in India? Sorry kind of new to this !

Ok well thanks for the input! I gues I’ll just keep getting the vintage stuff from eBay. Seems there’s plenty still out there . Also does anyone know if there’s a bath soap that closely resembles the old soap on a rope scent ?

Ok well thanks for the input! I gues I’ll just keep getting the vintage stuff from eBay. Seems there’s plenty still out there . Also does anyone know if there’s a bath soap that closely resembles the old soap on a rope scent ?
Stirling makes a decent one.

Top Bottom